Electrically controlled car lift platform with hydraulic movement for shifting cars between defined levels, in pantograph form with shaft cover closure and without person onboard, comprising:
- Lift system formed by a steel load bearing frame set at the bottom of the shaft which includes the lifting system consisting of 2 pantographs, 2 or 4 cylinders in vertical thrust and 1 cylinder in horizontal;
- Load bearing platform complete with 2 or 4 lateral columns positioned at the corners of the platform itself to cover the two or four vertical cylinders and for support of the covering;
- Telescopic shaft closure covering, suitable for vehicles and supporting a floor up to 50 Kg/sq. metre with 3 cylinders system and up to 100 Kg/sq. Metre with 5 cylinders system
- Hydraulic control unit for moving, by means of hydraulic fluid, the cylinders for the ascent and descent of the lift; the systems for activating the fluid are electromechanical and wholly managed by the electrical plant. Power is delivered by a three-phase asynchronous 4-pole electric motor, 400 V / 50 Hz.
Reliability of the hydraulic system is guaranteed by a series of valves, and in particular by the flow control valves at the base of the jacks, a maximum pressure valve on the hydraulic system distributor within the fluid tank and a normally closed electro-valve outgoing from the tank.
- Electrical system equipped with programmable controller (PLC) by means of software which satisfies the lift’s functioning and safety requirements.
The electrical system is equipped with one or more keypads with removable key, emergency stop button and ascent/descent buttons. It is also equipped with consent for opening doors or gates, consent for movement of the lift only with doors closed and the possibility of automatic return to the upper level.
- Depth of shaft:
- with 3 cylinders and capacity 3000 Kg: 910 mm
- with 5 cylinders and capacity 5000 Kg: 960 mm
- Size of standard shaft: 5360 x 2700 mm
- Working stroke: from 3600 to 6000 mm
- Installed power of 3 or 4 or 5.6 kW, 400 Volt three phase depending on lifting working stroke and speed.
- Completely hot galvanised.