Two column goods lift or lift platform, electrically controlled with hydraulic movementfor transferring goods between defined floors, consisting of:
- Lift system formed by 2 lateral frames assembled with 4 guides in “C” profile ST 52.3 steel, anchored to the walls of the premises by means of brackets with plugs that allow the sliding of the runners fixed to the platform. This sliding is ensured by pre-lubricated roller bearings with protective screening. These guides are painted. The platform consists of tubular metal and press-formed sheet metal profiles, welded and hot galvanised with the upper flooring in striated sheet metal 3+2 mm, again hot galvanised and bolted to the structure itself. The system is activated indirectly by hydraulic cylinders equipped with blocking valves, hooked up mechanically by Fleyerchains to the runners, while a shaft with toothed pinions coupled with fixed racks stabilises the uniformity of movement.
- Hydraulic control unit for moving, by means of hydraulic fluid, the cylinders for the ascent and descent of the lift; the systems for activating the fluid are electromechanical and wholly managed by the electrical plant. Power is delivered by a three-phase asynchronous 4-pole electric motor, 400 V / 50 Hz.
Reliability of the hydraulic system is guaranteed by a series of valves, and in particular by the flow control valves at the base of the jacks, a maximum pressure valve on the hydraulic system distributor within the fluid tank and a normally closed electro-valve outgoing from the tank.
- Electrical system equipped with programmable controller (PLC) by means of software which satisfies the lift’s functioning and safety requirements.
The electrical system is equipped with one or more keypads with removable key, emergency stop button and ascent/descent buttons. It is also equipped with consent for opening doors or gates, consent for movement of the lift only with doors closed and the possibility of automatic return to the upper level.
- Payload: from 1500 to 3000 Kg
- Depth of shaft: from 250 to 500 mm
- Size of standard shaft: 3000 x 2000 mm
- Working stroke: from 0 to 12000 mm
- Installed power of 3 or 4 or 5.6 kW, 400 Volt three phase depending on lifting working stroke and speed.
- Columns painted with platform galvanised.