Pantograph goods lift or lift platform with person on board, electrically controlled with hydraulic movement for shifting cars between defined levels, in pantograph form without columns on the platform, comprising:
Load bearing platform consisting of a grillwork of perimeter, transversal and longitudinal profiles covered with a platform in striated sheet metal, with the main feature of having no columns and therefore being without projections when on the level. This platform is linked to a system consisting of one or more pantographs which, by means of two oblique plunger cylinders, implement the movements of ascent and descent. The plunger cylinders facilitate no-load descent. Each pantograph consists of two “pincers” in tubular metal of variable section.
Hydraulic control unit for moving, by means of hydraulic fluid, the cylinders for the ascent and descent of the lift; the systems for activating the fluid are electromechanical and wholly managed by the electrical plant. Power is delivered by a three-phase asynchronous 4-pole electric motor, 400 V / 50 Hz.
Reliability of the hydraulic system is guaranteed by a series of valves, and in particular by the flow control valves at the base of the jacks, a maximum pressure valve on the hydraulic system distributor within the fluid tank and a normally closed electro-valve outgoing from the tank.
Electrical system equipped with programmable controller (PLC) by means of software which satisfies the lift’s functioning and safety requirements
Payload: from 500 to 3000 Kg
Depth of shaft: depends on working stroke
Size of standard shaft: 2000 x 1500 mm
Working stroke: from 0 to 6000 mm
Installed power of 3 or 4 or 5.6 kW, 400 Volt three phase depending on lifting working stroke and speed.
Lift painted with platform galvanized, or completely hot galvanized
The electrical system is equipped with:- 1 keypad on the platform with:
– Key selector
– Control buttons for the functions “Ascent and Descent”
– “Emergency Stop” button
– “Emergency Call” button
– Button for door Opening and Closing with ascent and descent keys
- One or more buttons or one or more key selectors for calling or sending the lift to the levels, or in some cases one or more keypads with removable key, with emergency stop button and ascent/descent buttons.
- Double consent for opening doors or gates, consent for movement of the lift only with doors closed and the possibility of automatic return to the highest level.
- Buffer battery for return to the lowest level and for opening doors in the case of lack of electricity during the stroke, supplied with special batteries and related electronic components for recharging and checking of the entire circuit.
- Fencing in micro-perforated galvanized metal with opening only on the side of entrance/exit, with a height of 1200 mm (1800 mm in the case of automatic functioning)
- 1/2 barriers of photocells on the entrance/exit side as anti-intrusion control and delimitation of the platform