Single column goods lift or lift platform, electrically controlled with hydraulic movement for transferring goods between various floors, consisting of:
- Single column hoisting system with a removable lateral frame with hydraulic cylinder anchored to the wall of the space by brackets with plugs. Lateral frame structure in painted FE 510C. The platform consists of tubular metal and profiles in press-formed welded sheets FE 360B with upper flooring in hot galvanised rusticated sheet metal bolted to the structure itself. The system is activated indirectly by a hydraulic cylinder with blocking valves, mechanically linked by Fleyer chains to the carriage. Platform in galvanised rusticated sheet metal and painted frame.
- Hydraulic control unit for moving, by means of hydraulic fluid, the cylinders for the ascent and descent of the lift; the systems for activating the fluid are electromechanical and wholly managed by the electrical plant. Power is delivered by a three-phase asynchronous 4-pole electric motor, 400 V / 50 Hz.
Reliability of the hydraulic system is guaranteed by a series of valves, and in particular by the flow control valves at the base of the jacks, a maximum pressure valve on the hydraulic system distributor within the fluid tank and a normally closed electro-valve outgoing from the tank.
- Electrical system equipped with programmable controller (PLC) by means of software which satisfies the lift’s functioning and safety requirements.
The electrical system is equipped with one or more keypads with removable key, emergency stop button and ascent/descent buttons. It is also equipped with consent for opening doors or gates, consent for movement of the lift only with doors closed and the possibility of automatic return to the upper level.
- Payload: from 200 to 1000 Kg
- Depth of shaft: from 200 to 500 mm
- Size of standard shaft: 2000 x 1500 mm
- Working stroke: from 1000 to 6500 mm
- Installed power of 1,2 kW, 400 Volt three phase.